Sunday 17 August 2014

ABOUT ME

It is always a little weird when one writes about oneself.  Always wonder if you are giving to much info or not.  In any case, my name is Yolanda.  I am 20 something years of age, born and raised in Windhoek.  But during my pre-kinder garden years, I stayed in Otjituuo/Okatjoruu in Grootfontein district. I attended junior education at Namibia English Primary School, followed by Delta Secondary School Windhoek for secondary education level.  I ended up at the  University of Namibia.  I hold a bachelor's degree in Geology. Currently, I am an exploration geologist in Omaheke Region.

My passion is all about cattle, goats and sheep. I have loved livestock since I was a little girl because that is primarily what I was exposed to.  My aim is to share my basic knowledge and experience in farming, especially for those that have not farmed before and are thinking of the possibility.  If you do not know where to start, start by r-e-s-e-a-r-c-h.

I really hope that we can interact in this subject.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment